*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780005-The-Pendant-of-Power
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1780005
Guys find a pendant giving them incredible powers of transformation and growth.

Guys find a pendant giving them incredible powers of transformation and growth.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Someone comes across a pendant of unusual power, that allows them to change themselves and the world around them. The primary focus of this story is on growth, specifically male growth. These guys can grow huge and have their way with everything around them, or age upward and go from boys to men. This is a male-focused story; while the pendant can be used by the guys to affect females, chapters that feature females using the pendant or that feature females growing bigger than or getting more powerful than the main male character will be modified or removed (females can, however, be supporting characters and/or romantic interests).

The pendant can also change the world in other ways too. For example, its wearer could wish to become a king, to change species (anthro or non-anthro), or to be given super powers. Whatever the case, the wishes should be focused on making the wearer (and/or his friends) more powerful in some way.

I prefer: Giants (male), Muscle growth, bursting out of clothes, gay or bisexual guys, teens, tasteful nudity and sexuality, stomping around cities, super powers, furry transformation, character and plot development.
I allow: Other kinds of growth and transformation, light vore, violence, straight guys.
I dislike (and will delete or modify): heavy vore, scat, watersports, and other "toilet" functions, exceptionally poor grammar and spelling.
I reserve the right to change these criteria at any time.

Please try to write more than one or two sentences per chapter, and try to avoid simple "choice" chapters unless you are following up one of the choices with a longer chapter(s). Feel free to add custom main characters in the open slots, but if you do, please do not put JUST a character description without any actual story, as that post will either be deleted or modified, at my discretion. Also, please try to leave as many choices as possible. If you can't think of an option to write, just leave "Reader's Choice", or something like that.

And most of all...

HAVE FUN!!!

Check out my portfolio citywalker for my other sci-fi and fantasy stories featuring transformation, muscle development, and growth! And email me if you have any questions or just want to talk.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780005-The-Pendant-of-Power