*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1780879
Come see the new tropical region and catch all new Pokémon, battle gyms, and get ribbons.

Come see the new tropical region and catch all new Pokémon, battle gyms, and get ribbons.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello, and welcome. My name is Professor Hickory, and let me be the first to welcome you to the wonderful world of Pokemon! In this world, there live people and Pokemon, and we maintain a special balance together. For years, Pokemon and humans have lived alongside each other in peace and harmony. Some people use Pokemon as pets and submit them into special contests in hopes of becoming a top coordinator. For others, it's the thrill of being a trainer that drives them to face the Pokemon League. As for myself, I study the unique way in which this island region, the Curina Region, affects this said balance between humans and Pokemon. Strange things are play here, and I'm counting on you to help me. Your very own Pokemon adventure is about to unfold! Go on, get started!

BACKGROUND:
The Curina Region is a tropical island region located south of the Hoenn Region. It has a total of 10 cities, and has access to the Sevii Islands. The Cities include:

Ugaria Town: A calm and peaceful place where you begin your journey. It's located near the beach, and is where you live, as well as home to Professor Hickory's lab. There is a beach port here where you can travel to the Sevii Islands.

Sunshine City: Located near Ugaria Town, Sunshine City is a bustling urban area, home to the contest hall and gym leader Catherine, one of the most powerful ghost type trainers in the region. There is also a park here.

Fort Kinglapan: This city is a major military facility, home to the fighting type gym leader Markus. There is also a Beginner's Trainer Tower here where trainers may raise their Pokemon, levels 5-20 accepted.

Sotetsu Town: This rural town is home to farmers. It has a Pokemon school and a small field perfect for catching Pokemon at. The gym leader here is Nathaniel, a grass type trainer.

Ogonsho City: This large city contains a museum, covering the history of the Pokemon world and such. There is a Team Nuclear base located here, as well as a department store and a contest hall. There is a road that leads to Mount Duston, though it is only accessible to those who are strong enough to enter. Legend has it that the Sister Pokemon, Goldie and Silva, live here.

Shirogan City: This small city is home to gym the steel type gym leader Stephany, as well as the move deleter. It has a large forest that is great for finding and planting berries.

Scarlett City: This ominous city is the heartland of the eerie story surrounding the Curina Region. Legend has it that one of the most powerful trainers nearly caught the God Pokemon, Arceus, here before being cursed by the Angel Pokemon, Lafany, to live the rest of their life as a half Pokemon. Professor Hickory visits here often for research. The psychic type gym leader Dalin is here as well.

Yaju Town: This populous town is home to the Safari Zone, located near the ocean and Sanglo Cave. The dark type gym leader Merissa is here. There is also a contest hall here, as well as a global terminal used for trading with the other regions.

Vandlet City: This city is home to the people and Pokemon cemetery. Professor Hickory often visits here for research as well, and there is also a Team Nuclear building. The flying type gym leader Yolando is here. There is a path that leads to Sanglo Cave here.

Sanbert City: This city is actually more or less a village. There is a Daycare here, though rarely are there any people here. Pokemon do wander the streets, however, though catching Pokemon that are not in caves, water, or tall grass is extremely prohibited here and will result in a visit from Officer Joy. The ground type gym leader Nathan is here.

RULES:
Write in story format
Cussing Allowed
Make Up your own Pokémon
You can have up to two rivals

Notes:
Over 1000 views!
EDIT: 05/31/13 Added more detail to the intro of the story
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated ASR. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1780879-Pokmon-The-Curina-Region