*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785341-Changes-2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Other · #1785341
A female AB/DL story.

A female AB/DL story.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
If you like reading or writing interactive stories with AB/DL themes please check this subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/DiaperedRoleplay/

Danielle (the reader) lives is a small town. It is time for her to start high school but there is only a primary school nearby. She has a few options, what she doesn't know is that whatever she chooses she will end up in diapers.

If you are adding to this story please keep it in the style of a "choose your own adventure" type book. That is keep the point of view 2nd person (The main character of the story (Danielle) is refered to as "You" - the reader) and limit options to choices Danielle can make, not events outside her control. Eg "Which door will you open? 1) The red door 2) The green door" is good but "What do you find behind the red door? 1) An over-sized nursery 2) The girls' locker room." is not.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785341-Changes-2