*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.

It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
The year 2030 and five years ago scientists have revealed a new technology that, since then, has made airports a thing of the past. No longer do you have to travel by flight and waste precious hours up in the air. The future is now, with bodyports!

Bodyports are in the same buildings airports used to be, and serve exactly the same function. However, instead of using an airplane to travel, you switch bodies using one of thousands of terminals in the bodyport.

Bodyports are safe for all ages! 100% guaranteed safety.

To use a bodyport, you must first purchase your tickets, as you would with regular airports. You choose your destiation, and you will be given a list of people who you choose to swap with that live in that area you're planning on going to. The two of you then arrive at the terminals at your local bodyports, and a few button presses later by the attendants working there, and swap! You are given full access to the body's house and vehicles, where you will stay, thus making hotels and motels a thing of the past.

When you're done with your travels, just do the same thing, and a few button presses later, and you're back in your own body!

A disclaimer: Like airplanes, you may not always get the preferred seat, or in this case, body, that you have chosen.
So strap in, and swap!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port