*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Vacation.
  2. Your First Bodyport
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126396-Vacation
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #1785395
It's the future, and body swapping is a common occurrence.
This choice: Vacation.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Vacation.

    by: MysteryGirl
"Vacation," you replied. "So glad, too. I've been stressed out over work, and I finally got that project my boss wanted done, so I can finally sit back and relax."

"Sounds delightful," he replied. "Alright, here we go..."

He strapped you into the terminal, pushed a few buttons, and you closed your eyes.

You felt a comfortable tingle go through your entire body, and the sounds around you suddenly altered, as if you were transported to a different location.

You opened your eyes and a woman at the counter smiled. "Welcome, Mr. Rivers. I hope you enjoy your time here."

She released you from the terminal and handed you a few documents, stating who's body you're in, where you'll be staying, and other important things like that.

You walked over to the body mirror placed so guests can get a better look at who they are, and you realized you are now...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. A teenage male.

*Noteb*
2. A mid 30s male.

3. A teenage female.

4. A mid 30s female.

5. A child (insert gender here)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MysteryGirl (UN: karegirl at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MysteryGirl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1785395-Body-Port/cid/1126396-Vacation