*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Spirit Sage Nabooru
  2. More choices
  3. A choice!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/1868938-The-Spirit-Sage-Nabooru
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #1786721
So many girls...they need to be taught a lesson, give any girl from the LoZ a wedgie!
This choice: The Spirit Sage Nabooru  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

The Spirit Sage Nabooru

    by: Unknown
"Maybe I can fit in there?" Nabooru ask herself as she peers at a small hole in the spirit temple. "Why the hell did they put this here." she then grumbles.

Getting down on all fours, begins to crawl into the tiny hole, "Hey it looks like ill---" Her sentence gets cut off as her butt gets firmly wedged in the tiny hole.

"Great, just my luck, I better get out." She says to herself as she begins to move backwards. Yet, she can't. "What, I'm stuck?!" she screams to herself as she tries again to escape, still no luck. Maybe one of her fellow warriors can help her out.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786721-Zelda-girl-wedgies/cid/1868938-The-Spirit-Sage-Nabooru