*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3007114-A-glimmer-of-light-appears-at-the-top-of-the-boot
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: A glimmer of light appears at the top of the boot  •  Go Back...
Chapter #13

A glimmer of light appears at the top of the boot

    by: T34/85
You're wedged in tightly between your captress's foot and the roof of her boot. You can barely move but the woman makes sure she doesn't squish you. Nonetheless, you feel nauseated with every step she makes as she begins to walk. You start thinking about how smelly her feet will be after such a long trip. After what seems like forever, but in reality has only been a few minutes, the woman stops walking and stands in place. You figure she's outside waiting for her ride to the airport.

You suddenly realize that for being trapped in a woman's boot, you can a lot of fresh air. Your turn your head slightly and see there's a hole on the top of the boot, and it's just big enough for you to squeeze through. Knowing this could be your last chance to retain your freedom, you wiggle over to the hole. You grasp both sides of it with your tiny hands and you manage to pull yourself out, narrowly avoiding getting stuck halfway. You sit on top of her boot to catch your breath and realize you're indeed outside.

Suddenly you get a sinking feeling as a shadow looms over you. You slowly turn your head up to see...

You have the following choices:

1. The woman looking down at you with an amused smile

2. A cloud covering the sun

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3007114-A-glimmer-of-light-appears-at-the-top-of-the-boot