*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3009238-Bullet-dodged
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: She's flagging down a taxi  •  Go Back...
Chapter #15

Bullet dodged

    by: T34/85
You see the woman flagging down a taxi that has arrived to take her to the airport. You smile and breathe a huge sigh of relief as you watch the driver help her with her bag before getting into the cab. You watch as the taxi drives away, relieved that you kept yourself from being taken to a far away land to be some lady's pet. But It doesn't take long for reality to kick in again. You soon remember you're still 2 inches tall and that you still need to find a way to survive and get back to normal. You sit under the tree and weigh out your options.

You think about maybe going to the science department at your university since you're already on campus. If anyone can help you it's probably someone there. You also wonder if it may be a good idea to flag someone down and get help. Then again, you haven't had much luck in asking for help thus far. You also remember you have to watch out for Tammy and the woman who shrunk you, knowing that they're both students. Lastly you think about the idea of going to find a doctor to help you, the only problem with that option is that the hospital is on the other side of town.

You eventually decide to...

You have the following choices:

1. Find a student on campus to help you

*Noteb*
2. Go to the science department

*Noteb*
3. Somehow get to the hospital for help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/3009238-Bullet-dodged