*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2679263-Your-captress-opens-up-the-bag-you-are-in
by SWP
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1786938
You are shrunk in an airport.
This choice: Your captress opens up the bag you are in.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Your captress opens up the bag you are in

    by: T34/85
The shifting stops with a sudden thud as if the thing you are being carried in has been set down.
Suddenly, light shoots into the soft chamber of which you’re trapped in. You realize I’m horror you’re in someone’s luggage. As your eyes adjust to the light again you see you are surrounded by various types of women’s clothing. You look down to see yourself laying on top of a bra, one that looks like it belongs to a woman with large breasts.

Before you can really grasp the full gravity of the situation a giant hand with painted blue fingernails reaches into the luggage and scoops you up. You then look up to see the face of a giant woman staring right at you. She appeared to be in her early to mid twenties and had striaght long red hair. She was wearing a black tank top that exposed her breasts, tight jeans, and from what you see she was also wearing running shoes. She also was wearing a big silver bracelet on her left arm. As her big blue eyes studied you a smile came across her lips.
“Well hello there little guy” she said in a sweet voice
You’re still in too much of a state of shock to really respond. After all you just realized you spent god knows how long in this woman’s bag and now you’re in the palm of her hand.
“Awwww, you’re such a cutie!” She exclaimed wiggling her finger in front of you. “I’m so happy I caught you!”
“W-wait” You stammer “what do you mean caught me?”
“I shrunk you, silly” she explains
“I bought an experimental shrink ray on my way to the airport. I am on my way home from vacation and I saw you and I thought how great it would be to have a tiny guy like you all for myself.” she ended with a light poke at your tiny body.
“The person who sold it to me also said that the victim would be knocked out for a little while so it gave me plenty of time to put you in my luggage and take you somewhere where I can look at you with being noticed” she added
“I can’t go with you! I’m in college and I have a family! I’m flying home to see them!” you protest
“Too bad little one” the woman says feigning empathy “you’re mine now and you’re just going to have to live with that. I’ll take care of you I promise” with that she lifts you up to her mouth and gives you a kiss. Your entire body is covered by her lips and you’re covered in her saliva. She giggled and gently dried you off with her shirt.
“What are you going to do to me?” You say in a shaken tone.
“I haven’t really decided yet, but don’t worry. I have a nice long flight to think of something.”
Suddenly a loud speaker announced the woman’s flight.
“That’s us little guy, back into my bag you go” she says in a sing songy voice
With that she plucks you off her palm with her fingers, drops you in her bag and zips you up.
You feel the bag lift up and begin shifting again as the woman hums to herself. As you lay on the soft bed made out of her clothes you think about the predicament you’re in. You think that maybe everything will be fine, she seems like a nice woman (but obviously a little nuts) who wouldn’t want to hurt you. You also worry what she could do to you since you’re so small and at her mercy.

The woman makes her way onto her plane and stuffs her bag with you in it into the overhead bin above her seat. As the plane takes off you ponder your options. The zipper is close enough to try and open and you could make an escape attempt. You then think that there’s really nowhere to go on a plane 35,000 feet in the air. The clothes you are laying on are also very comfy and you’re tired from not being able to sleep the night before and you could use a nap, but this could be your only chance to escape this woman’s clutches.
What do you do?





You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Try to escape

2. Take a nap

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 T34/85 (UN: ncc-1701 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SWP has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1786938-Shrunk-in-an-Airport/cid/2679263-Your-captress-opens-up-the-bag-you-are-in