*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What story would you like to do?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1135713-What-story-would-you-like-to-do
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by emokid
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1789006
What if Mikayla from 'Pair of Kings' was regressed to wear diapers?
Chapter #1

What story would you like to do?

    by: emokid
Mikayla, the baby mermaid: What if after Aerosol, the orange mermaid from the episode "A Mermaid's Tail", changed Mikayla into a mermaid, she uses her siren song to hypnotized Mikayla into acting like a baby mermaid?

Brady's new recipe: Brady tries to cook something for Mikayla to impress her and uses the cookbook Lenny gave him and tells him that the food cooked from it has magical properties in it. After Brady cooks a cake that is supposed to make the person who eats fall love in love with the person who eats and gives it to Mikayla, instead of making Mikayla falling in love, it mentally regresses her instead.

King babysitters: After Mason left Boomer and Brady in charge of the castle, they accidentally find the treasure room and Brady finds a necklace that makes the person that wears into what they dream of being. Brady gives it to Mikayla and it turns her into a baby! Now Brady and Boomer have to take care of her and change her back before Mason comes back.

Which story would you like to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Mikayla, the baby mermaid

2. Brady's new recipe

3. King babysitters

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 emokid (UN: 69baby at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
emokid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1789006-Mikayla-in-Diapers/cid/1135713-What-story-would-you-like-to-do