*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Galadriel Takes the Ring
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/1138929-Galadriel-Takes-the-Ring
by Carl
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #1790233
Galadriel takes the one ring and dominates middle earth characters.
Chapter #1

Galadriel Takes the Ring

    by: Carl
Frodo had just given Galadriel the ring of power. “You give this freely to me?” she asked in a soft voice filled with wonder and wisdom. Frodo replied, “Aye Lady Galadriel, the way to Mordor is filled with peril, better you take it.” Galadriel already shown with the unearthly beauty of the elves, but the power of the ring could make her the fairest in all the land. Let none speak of Arwen the evening star after this! But no, those thoughts were poison she could not except the ring. It would corrupt her and turn her away from the light of the Valar.

But what hope was there is Middle Earth? Sauron’s forces already were on the march and even if the fellowship did succeed in this most perilous quest she and her lands would diminish and she would have to fly to the west. Oh bitter fates! But here, here was a possibility. She would take the ring, freely given by this hobbit and confront the Dark Lord. Break his power and turn all of Middle Earth into the blooming paradise that was Lothlorien.

Galadriel warred with herself briefly, but this was too much of an opportunity to miss. She spoke kindly to Frodo, “Yes I will accept this burden, place it on my finger.” She extended her finger and looked down at the hobbit. Frodo trembled before this figure of beauty and grace. He thought to himself, she is wise and powerful and fair to look upon, no evil can dwell in her, she will use the ring only for good. Even though he wished with all his heart to give it to her and release the terrible burden it was a mighty struggle. But finally he forced himself to slip the one ring on her delicate hand.

Once on her hand Galadriel’s power increased ten-fold. To Frodo’s eyes she changed from the fairest and wisest creature in all the land into a Goddess. Awe warred with fear as she was simply too enchanting to look upon directly. Sam was also with him and both of them fell flat on their faces and wormed their way to her bare feet planting kisses on her fair feet. Galadriel was shocked at the power she wielded, her gaze poured across the land. She could sense Elrond in the halls of Rivendail pondering the events. She could see all the servants of the dark one. She saw the great lidless eye, and it saw her and shrank back in terror.

Her far sighted gaze ranged around the whole of Middle Earth taking in events from all the far reaches. Reveling in her new found power she ignored the two hobbits at her feet. She thought to herself and pondered her new found power.

I must gather my forces quickly. Sauron will bring all the forces of his dark lands to confront me before I can fully master the power of the ring.


Realizing she must act quickly she looked down at Frodo and Sam. With a terrible but unbelievably fair voice that rang with splendor she said, “It is good that you pay your homage to me little ones but I have things to do, fetch your companions.”

Frodo and Sam cried out in despair at no longer being able to worship even at the foot at this Goddess among the elves. But obey their queen they would, hastily nearly fighting each other to be first they rushed down and sought out Aragorn, Boromir, and the rest. The others rushed toward Galadriel, wondering what had worked Frodo and Sam up so much.

Long legged Aragorn arrived first, his mouth held agape by the sheer glory of Galadriel’s presence. Boromir and Legolas came next, but could do nothing but fall to their knees at the sight of Galadriel. Gimli, Pippin, and Merry could do no less either as they arrived, only Aragorn who held the blood of ancient kings could hold his ground. Galadriel smiled at them, and their hearts sang with joy that they could cause such a being so far above them even a little pleasure. It irritated her that Aragorn was not on his knees however.

How dare this man stand up in my presence no matter his lineage. Am I not Galadriel? Mistress of the Ring of Power? Middle Earths only hope!

“Aragorn I would oppose the dark lord, in order to do this I must have all the free peoples behind me without reservation.” Aragorn wanted to join his companions on their knees, but he saw the ring resting on Galadriel’s fair hand. She had taken the ring for herself! His tongue clove to his mouth but he summoned reserves of strength that only he Isildur’s heir could summon.

He spoke, “Galadriel, fair lady of the wood, you have taken hold or been given the one ring. I am on this great quest to rid that evil from the land, I would gladly follow your standard but I beseech ye, give up the ring!” He spoke fair and true, but the ring had already corrupted Galadriel’s heart and her pride stirred up immensely. “Foolish mortal man! Your doom is to die even if you are long lived for one of your ilk. You counsel offends my divine ears, beg for my undeserved mercy.”
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Carl (UN: sauurman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Carl has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1790233-Galadriel-Domination-in-Middle-Earth/cid/1138929-Galadriel-Takes-the-Ring