*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Training with Kayle
  2. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1144623-Training-with-Kayle
by nyzxce
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1791195
You are a tiny fitness coach at a local gym!
This choice: "I'll have Kayle train you."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Training with Kayle

    by: SmittySmith
"Well, to start with I should introduce you to the best trainer I have on staff." Joye says to you. She pokes her head out of her office and calls for Kayle. When Kayle arrives, Joye sets you on her desk and makes introductions.

"Kayle, this is Tim. He's our newest employee. He's going to be a trainer and I want him to learn from the best, so I'm having him start the day with you. Give him a tour around the workout machines, make sure he's familiar with the layout. Then hand him off to one of the other girls to show him the other areas. I want to make sure he gets to know the staff before the day is over."

Kayle approaches you with just a slight smile, she doesn't appear to be very welcoming. What she does appear to be is drop dead gorgeous. She was tall, with legs that went on for days. Her yoga pants revealed every curve on her lower body to you when she was turned to face Joye during the introduction. Her thick, muscular thighs transformed into a perfectly rounded but firm ass. You were sure she was wearing a sports bra, but her breasts still pushed against her trainers t-shirt. The sports bra couldn't hide the fact that she was well endowed. From there her long brown hair and deep green eyes more than made up for the lack of a smile on her full lips.

As she lifted you off the desk and walks out of Joye's office, Kayle scans you up and down. It doesn't take long for her look to turn to one of disappointment. "There's no wonder this gym is struggling. Bringing in you to be a fitness coach? A trainer? What could you possibly train? Im sure you're very fit Tim, but what can you possibly do to help our women clients? They'll walk right over you without even realizing you're there!"

Wow. She's certainly direct. Before you can respond, Kayle continues.

"Well regardless, let's get you started." she says as she approaches the weight room portion of the gym. "This is our machine area. You can see the free weights at the far side. You have leg, back, and chest machines down this row and the bicep and tricep machines are just behind them. We have a few machines designed to focus on your abs there in the middle."

You nod understanding everything Kayle is telling you. You're familiar with most of these machines, but at a much smaller scale. The private school you had gone to went through a great deal of trouble making sure that you had everything a normal sized student would have access to.

Kayle continued. "Now, if you're going to be a fitness coach, the first thing you need to do, is be able to spot someone on these machines. I doubt you can even do that, but let's find out." Kayle approaches one of the leg lifts and sits down in the seat. She adjust the weights to a level that would be challenging for most, but a very easy scale for an experienced trainer like her. She pushes down slightly to get the weight to begin to rise a few inches. She then sets you down on the highest weight that remains unlifted. You look above your head and you see the black, unforgiving weight that Kayle is supporting without any trouble.

"Now you know what spotting is I'm sure. I'm going to pretend to struggle with this weight and I want you to help me ease it up and down." Your'e less than comfortable with this. You knew technique and you were able to lift several grams more than your own body weight, but you worried that the hundreds of pounds Kayle was holding would be well beyond your limits. You opened your mouth and began to protest.

"Wait, Kayle I...." you started when her look shifted from neutral to angry. "You haven't even been on the clock for 5 minutes and you're already going to talk back to me?" she asked sternly. Not waiting for an answer, she continued "Look this is the most basic thing a trainer will ever do. If you are afraid to even try this I don't know how we have room for you on staff."

She didn't wait for a response as she got herself into position and slowly began to lower the weights into position over you.

"Now I'm going to begin to struggle going back up, so I need you to support the weight." she instructed. You had moved into a crouching position and had the weight supported (hopefully) on your shoulders and back. You began to push up, but didn't feel the weight move. You strained and fought, and finally you felt the machine slowly start to inch up. Kayle, of course, was doing all of the work. So when she let her legs relax, the weight crashed down onto your body, leaving you trapped and crushed. She squeezes you out by your arm, the only part of your body that managed to escape the weight. She holds your flattened and reforming form up to her face and shakes her head as the training continues.

"Well you get an F for the basics of being a fitness coach. Let's see how you handle the second important aspect." she said as you finally reformed and managed to get to a kneeling position on her palm. "You have to be able to teach proper form."

She approaches a fly machine that requires the exerciser to sit with their back or chest flat against one of the pads. She takes your body and slams her palm hard against that back pad, ensuring that you're stuck.

"Now," she says as she looks squarely at your flattened form, "Make sure my back never leaves this pad." She sits down without another word and soon her back is pressing up against you, her white t-shirt pressing you against the rubber and barely forgiving pad. As she uses the machine, you feel Kayle's back rub against you slightly. The longer she works out, the more she shifts and rubs your body. Soon, you feel like she's focusing more on you than on the weights. You hear a "clang" as she puts the weights back into position and suddenly the warmth of her back was removed. Your vision is soon filled by Kayle's face, wearing a true and full smile for the first time since you met her.

"Well, maybe we've found something you can actually do!" she smiled. "Knowing you're back there, there's no way any one of our clients will want to let their bodies move even an inch off of you!" she hesitates for a moment, biting her lip. Then says, "Let's see if it works just as well the other way."

She then sits back down, this time straddling the machine so that she's facing the pad you're still stuck to. She scoots forward until her chest is pushing against you and the pad. You feel her lean in and apply pressure. For the first time since she started your training, you felt a pleasurable sensation as Kayle's huge breasts rubbed against your body. She begins to use the machine and you can hear slight moans coming from her as she once again begins to shift and move her body up and down yours. After a much more brief workout, you hear the "clang" as she releases the weight. But Kayle doesn't move, and she continues to press up against your body with her chest. You feel her moving up and down and side to side One minute you're between her boobs, the next you're experiencing every inch of her right breast and the next your'e getting familiar with the left one. Suddenly, she stops and shakes herself out of whatever state she was in and scoots back. You see a much less composed version of the beautiful dark haired trainer you met when you began.

"Well, I think....I think I can give you a passing grade on that task." her smile is even wider than it was before. She slowly peels you away from the pad and allows your body to reform in her hand.

"Next up.....
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SmittySmith (UN: rpcity at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nyzxce has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1791195-Tiny-Fitness-Coach/cid/1144623-Training-with-Kayle