*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1795360
Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.

Jason is a professor at an all girl university in a world where girls have shrink powers.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
(I thought it was time to add another shrink interactive since what I have seen of late from other shrink interactives hasn't been good. The place has been flooded with even more non-classic style stories, and stories where the creator does nothing to start out the interactive. Here is another proper interactive with a good start to get people going.)

Jason Luck is a professor of English at an all girls’ school. In the world he lives in, girls have the power to shrink men. Girls can’t shrink other girls; the power just doesn’t work on girls.

The Rules: (Follow them to the letter or get deleted.)

1.) Jason is the only guy in the story. Besides he is the only guy on an all girl campus. Interaction between two girls that Jason encounters is just fine because it is hot.
2.) No animals, insects, bugs, reptiles, etc, etc; meaning only plain ordinary awesome humans. Also No, characters from cartoons, anime, TV in general, video games, etc, etc. Characters are to be totally original made from the writer’s mind.
3.) The age range for characters is, 16 to 36 for females.
4.) The ways that Jason can be killed; eaten by swallowing whole or chewing, cooked then eaten, sat on, crushed by breasts, or crushed while being used for sexual purposes. If Jason is eaten with food, like being on a sandwich, there is to be no meat. The idea is that Jason is the meat. Also, there is the possibility that Jason will not truly die. He might end up having a reform power where he reforms the next day. He will reform the next day, back at the place he started shrunk the first time, though still shrunk.
5.) If there is toilet stuff, there is to be no mentioning of crap or pee(See 5a). On another note, no foot play, no interaction with feet, unless Jason is getting the attention (tapping the foot nothing else) or just using it to climb the girl.
5a.)Side note, I have changed the toilet rule slightly, I've added that there is also the possibility that Jason might be immune to stomach acid. If that happens, he will come out the other end, but there is still to be no mention of crap, pee, or foul odors. Somehow, he comes out clean.
6.) Jason will always be shrunk at four inches starting out, the girls do have the power to grow him back to normal or to other heights between 4 and 20 inches. Clothes don’t shrink, so he will always be naked.
7.) Editions are to be written in the third person prospective; for example: Jason climbed up onto the chair; he wanted to get closer to her.
8.) I am being a nice by reducing the sentence minimum to five good sentences, no less, but more would be better(See gift point reward incentive above). And, don't use what is first put in the title blank; create your own original title.
9.) Use a spell checker, like Microsoft Word, on your editions. I will not tolerate
misspelled words and bad grammar.

Please add, follow the rules and make it count.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1795360-The-Shrunken-Professor