*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.

The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Batman has been involved in many fantastic stories and boasts a historic legacy, but in this interactive story, the dark knight finds himself in a collection of bizarre stories of transformation.

But it is not just Batman who endures these transformations. The Birds of Prey were also subject to these strange scenarios, and even the dark knight's rogue gallery, including Catwoman, Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn, have a few problems of their own.

Anything can happen in this interactive story. Does Catwoman tranform into an actual cat? Does Harley Quinn swap bodies with the Joker? Does Batman regress to the age of eight years again? Or does the Huntress expands into a blueberry? It is up to you!

Before you can begin this interactive story however, you must first understand the following rules:

1. If any addition to the story is unsatisfactory to me I will edit. Please do not take offense by this, but at least improve your grammar, and at least think of a good title for your addition!
2. No Death, Killing or Suicide, unless it is permitted.
3. If you wish, feel free to create your own character, but be sure to provide a suitable origin and description.
4. This is strictly a Batman story. Although the story doesn't necessarily have to feature Batman himself, please keep the story in Gotham city.
5. No other character from the DC universe, including Superman, Wonder Woman and the Flash, can be introduced, or even referenced, unless permitted otherwise.
6. Shrinking, growing, weight gaining, age regression and any other form of transformation is encouraged.
7. Fetishes are approved, but please, nothing too graphic (penetration, etc.), and nothing too humorous (farts, etc.)
8. I'd prefer it if these transformation stories don't effect the main plot in the Batman universe. So please avoid making permanent changes, unless a some kind of sequel where the character has a chance to return to normal is hinted. Think of each story as an unaired TAS episode!
9. Try your best not to reveal the identity of Batman, Robin, or any other masked character, unless permitted otherwise.
10. Homosexuality is permitted, as long as it isn't too graphic. Pedophilia however, is strictly prohibited.
11. Be sure to keep an eye on this page for any new rules and regulations.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes