*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Gotham City
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165481-Gotham-City
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800503
The knights and villains of Gotham city find themselves in weird transformation stories.
Chapter #1

Gotham City

    by: Michelle-the-Monster
Gotham City.

A city ravaged by crime, infected by a disease of corruption. Ruled by infamous underground organizations, this beacon of defecation had little hope of recovery. Freaks and mobsters alike waged war over the fate of the city, and there was little resistance.

One man however, stood up for justice. That one man was the legendary Batman.

Batman waged his own war against crime and injustice, battling to save the city from desolation. Soon the criminals of Gotham recognized the dark fist of purity, and only a few notorious figures stood to rebel against this ever-growing shadow of justice. He was soon joined by others willing to place their own lives on the line for the restoration of their beloved city. It looked as though Gotham city would finally be cured from the disease.

Amidst its revival, the city had witnessed many remarkable stories of strength and courage, but few were more bizarre than those that can be found in this interactive story. No one was spared from humiliation, and few were provided the power of domination. Whether it be for better or worse, the dark knight himself was amidst the list of victims of such weird circumstances.

So which story type would you prefer to follow?

You have the following choices:

1. Shrinking Stories

2. Body Swap Stories

3. Expansion Stories

4. Gender Swap Stories

5. More Story Choices

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Michelle-the-Monster (UN: brezzy666 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Michelle-the-Monster has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800503-Batman-Changes/cid/1165481-Gotham-City