*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800995-Digimon-Tamers-weight-gain
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1800995
a weight gain on the tamers and the digimon from the third season, as well as my stories

a weight gain on the tamers and the digimon from the third season, as well as my stories

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Rules: both male and female humans(as well as digimon) get fat in many ways!

1. try to write a chapter longer than a paragraph
2. no sex or private bits
3. they can get as fat as you want
4. keep in touch with the show
5. making new character is okay
6. if you like vore, only digimon can do it
7. have fun and I will make my own stories too!

Take note that if you chose for humans, than ONLY the humans can gain weight
if you chose for digimon, than ONLY the digimon can gain weight
if you chose for humans & digimon, than ONLY the humans & digimon can gain weight

the story from ''more than one Tamer and digimon" will be my main story for now, just to let you know. I will add stuff like "other" or "something else" for people who do not want to follow my story and if you want to follow my story, it will always be the first choice.

If you have not notice by now, I make creating some what of fanfiction stories here in the interactive story!
these stories that I am making will be liner and will not be changed. however, remember that you can create your own stories or chapters within the interactive story. so my stories are off limit.

Now for the stories themselves, you can find them in other. these stories take place after my main story in more than one Tamer and digimon .

Lastly, I ask you kindly to email me if you want me to keep on making these stories. Once I am done with the main Fat stories, I will continue them in an other place, However, would like some feedback from the many people who watch this here. thank you and have a nice time here!

you can now read some of my stories on fur affinity as well. http://www.furaffinity.net/user/red899/
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1800995-Digimon-Tamers-weight-gain