*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1364150-Hermione-is-on-top-of-Draco-prepares-for-revenge
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Hermione is on top of Draco, prepares for revenge  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Hermione is on top of Draco, prepares for revenge

    by: Unknown
Hermione says" look who's on top now. Now your gonna get what you've got coming to you." she than stood up but drops her wand behind her. Draco stands up and sees her pink thong with I love wedgies written on the triangle in the back of the thong. He than said" next time you want revenge, pull ur pants up." he then grabbed the thong with both his cold hands and pulled up. He then looked around wondering what to do next. Then he saw a hook about 8 feet high. " do you want to hang out?" Draco said. He then lifted her up but he couldnt reach. He whipped his wand out and lifted her up by that. She hung there all day until Draco came back and pulled on her legs until beer thong broke. The next day she saw Draco in the hall and she thought of an idea. Her idea was to use her wand to put Draco in a thong and hang him up. She uses a spell to put the thing on. What's the thong?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1364150-Hermione-is-on-top-of-Draco-prepares-for-revenge