*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2221634-A-band-of-merry-schoolgirls
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Green Panties  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A band of merry schoolgirls

    by: FNS Harder SS-257
         Her Hogwarts robe was lifted up to her midriff, bearing her modest forest green panties with silver lace that shot up her ass, causing all the Slytherins to break out laughing. Luna gasped. Of all the underwear she could have worn, it had to be this pair? And in front of Slytherins no less.
         "Look at Looney Lovegood here," Pansy jeered. "I guess even she doesn't think she belongs in Ravenclaw, what with those Slytherin panties of hers. Oh, but I'm sorry Luna, I don't really think you'd be a good fit in Slytherin either."
         Tears began to well up in Luna's eyes, both in pain and in humiliation. "Please," she begged. "I never did anything to any of you. Why?"
         Pansy shrugged. "Well, that's because it's fun, right girls?" All of the other girls nodded in agreement. "There, see Luna? We don't really need a reason to bully a Blood Traitor like you."
         She punctuated her statement by flicking her wand, sending Luna's panties even further up her butt. Luna gave another gasp of pain, and screwed her eyes shut. Her eyes shot open again when she felt her robes being torn from her body. She tried to hold on to them, but a flick of Pansy's wand that resulted in a flash of pain ended that attempt.
         "Don't," Pansy said. "Try and fight us, and it will just be worse."
         With a meek nod, Luna let the girls remove her robes, leaving her in just her panties and matching forest green bra, which she tried to cover as best she could. In her head, she cursed her roommates for hiding all her skirts and shirts. At least then this would be somewhat less embarrassing, though still painful on account of her panties being rammed up her ass.
         A sadistic grin came over Pansy's face, and she leaned closer to Luna, leering at her almost naked form. "Let's have some fun," she said. "How about..."
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 FNS Harder SS-257 (UN: fnsharderss257 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/2221634-A-band-of-merry-schoolgirls