*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Harry
  2. Always a fave, red haired Ginny!
  3. Choose a girl!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1292777-Harry
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1802038
That's right, it's finally here, give any girl from HP a wedgie!
This choice: Harry  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Harry

    by: flumine
Harry saw Ginny walking in the hallways. He looked around and saw there was know one there. He silently sneaked behind her reached down her skirt and pulled her dark red panties as high as he could. 'what the hell are you doing!' Ginny screamed. 'I was just curious what colour panties you where wearing today.' At that moment Ron walked around the corner. 'hé Ron where do you want me to put your sister?'
'Well bring her to me.' Harry pulled the panties even higher (they now where almost above her head) so Ginny had to walk on the tip of her toes while they were walking to Ron.
'remember how you always ask me to weave your hair, well let me do it for you without asking.' Ron started to weave Ginny's hair, but on such a way that her hair was attached to her underwear. when he was done Harry let go of the panties so the wedgie was suspended by her hair. She tried to detach the wedgie but she couldn't reach. Harry and Ron walked on to there classes. 'See you tonight Ginny have fun.' they shouted at her while turning around the corner. Ginny had two choices. one walk face up to relieve the tension on the wedgie and her hair or two watch where she was going giving her an harder wedgie and increasing the pulling on her hair. she tried the first one but after hitting several walls she decided to go for option two. but where was she walking to?

You have the following choices:

1. to the Griffondorn tower

*Noteb*
2. to her class

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 flumine (UN: flumine at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WedgieLordess has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802038-Harry-Potter-wedgies/cid/1292777-Harry