*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1802045
An interactive for high quality obesity related fiction

An interactive for high quality obesity related fiction

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to Shalion's weight-gain interactive. Here you will find cooperative stories concerning some of the largest characters around. Be forewarned, this type of material may not present itself as explicitly adult, but does cater to a specific audience for whom the content is most assuredly adult. Sexual overtones may appear throughout the interactive.

This is primarily a weight-gain interactive. The stories gathered here cater to people who like to see characters wearing generally heaping helpings of excess body fat. Characters may end up gaining weight or may just start out fat, but generally, the tales here will be concerned with at least one obese individual. There is no set topic, but this interactive is devoted to true literary excellence in this field, which frankly is appallingly lacking in writing talent across the internet. There is no 'fapping' material here. There are real stories with real plot, characters and drama which take place with an eye to this particular kind of aesthetic beauty.

*Edit* After some thought, I have decided to allow general posting to this interactive. Each story slot is marked with the choice "Blank." The first chapter's title should be the title of your story and each availible choice needs to be filled. Character creation is usually a goodt option, but "Something Else" will do if you can't think of anything else to fill the choices.
In order for me to edit the root chapter, I need a short summary of your story to put into the list as well as the title of your story; this you can e-mail to me. Single sentence stories or short intros are subject to deletion; you don't have to use the entire character limit, but I expect quality of what is there. Quantity and Quality are not the same thing, but longer stories do show commitment and an ability to cohesively organize prose. I will ultimately decide whether to include a new story on this interactive. If I ever remove something from the interactive, I will send you an e-mail explaining why I did so. */Edit*

Aside from that, feel free to post in any story which has already been started. But again, chapters will be subject to some scrutiny by myself. Always, I will try to resolve any issues via e-mail. Please leave all options available when you post, to allow others the chance to build on what you wrote.

Lastly, let me place down some ground rules:
1) No prolonged explicit sex scenes (It's alright to say what is happening, but don't center the story around it. Sensuality and implied sex are preferred)

2) No cross fetishes (that means no vorephilia, no unbirthing, etc...)

3) Killing/replacing the main character is fine, but not wantonly (provide a reason)

4) Feel free to be creative, but observe all material which has preceeded your chapter (you mustn't be selective)

5) Feel free to consult me before/during writing a new chapter

6) All chapters are subject to revisal/removal. (Removal will always be the very last resort. I will contact you if I deem that a chapter is interfering with the progress of the story and try to resolve the matter with you.)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802045-Massive-Yarns-and-Weighty-Tales