*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802450-Mobius-XXX
by JaM-e
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1802450
Members of Mobius Getting it On!

Members of Mobius Getting it On!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
This is an interactive story dealing with the various characters in the Mobius universe. For those of you who don't know, Mobius = Sonic.

Now that most of the "Pick your start" stuff is done, members may now freely add chapters as they please. The rules for adding a chapter are as follows:

-No Death (No one can be: Stabbed, Shot, or digested in any way possible. Things such as soft chewing, bleeding from the nose/vagina (Too Big + Too Small = Pain), and any pain on a minimal level. *Bruises, bumps, slaps, whips, SMALL cuts = Okay. Slashes, bullet holes, burning skin, = No-No.
-Must be AT LEAST twenty words. Anything I post is not subjectable to this rule.
-The listed kinds of vore are allowed: Soft, Cock, Unbirth, and Anal. No hard vore, or any disturbing kind of vore not listed.
-Micro-Macro is allowed on one condition- A chapter must describe how the character got Macro/Micro. People do not start out giant/small.
-Tentacles are a yes. Impregnation by tentecles, also a yes. Tentecle strangling, NO.
-The Mobians may change gender, but must be effected by something: Radiation, technology, magic, etc. No Mobian starts out as a herm exept: Chaos, Metal Sonic, and Chao characters.
-DO NOT CHANGE FROM CHARACTER TO CHARACTER! PICK ONE AND STICK WITH IT.
-Absolutely, Positively, 100%, no Scat.

IMPORTANT IMPORTANT IMPORTANT
Remember this is a story. Not every character out there is going to whore themselves to the protagonist. Please attempt to create a scenario that "Sets the mood". Sappy junk that takes up two pages isn't needed, but I am asking you to try.

What's Going To Be Inside:

-General Sex
-Masturbation
-(Possible Vore)
-Rape
-(Possible Incest) -THERE WILL BE INCEST-
-Hyper
-Magic

Don't like any of these things? Click the back button, no one's forcing you to read it.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1802450-Mobius-XXX