*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The love able big girl
  2. The Day Begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1980755-The-love-able-big-girl
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Experience · #1806184
Have fun with your 7th grade classmates' feet. 3,000 GPs for the best additions!
This choice: Lauren  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The love able big girl

    by: ninjamon
you decide to meet the big girl Lauren, she's cheerful, your somewhat out going, she's sweet, your strong,she does like eating a good bit more then most girls do, and you like to cook almost like how your mom would teach you.

granted you really aren't that good at it, you honestly can't make pancakes without burning them,and when you make bacon the house smells like bacon for a few days because you let the bacon burn,you'd make a terrible chef but would be fun to have around in the kitchen.

you wait for lunch time to meet with Lauren,you don't have the current class with her and well yes she does sit with other girls who do think your kinda cute,the target is of course Lauren since she's your actual friend.

when it reaches lunch time you walk all around the cafeteria looking for Lauren and the people she's sitting with,it really isn't all that hard.

yeah there are some big girls but you can tell them apart easily and Lauren is no exception.

sitting at a table by herself is the love able girl you wanted to see herself, Lauren.

Lauren is an all around nice looking girl, well kept blond hair, a nice smile,a cute face,and welcome dress code for her, she wore a pink and green striped shirt with the words "booty train" tight blue jeans,and of course her signature white running sneakers which she's worn for...a year or so now?

she wore that pair for a long time that's for certain but now is not the time for time,now is the time to go over there and pop that question.

you walk over to where Lauren is sitting standing in-front of an empty seat right next to her at her table and ask "can i sit here?" loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough to not interrupt her eating.

"sorry but that spot is saved" she spoke not looking at you still eating the slice of pizza she got from the cafeteria.

"for someone like me?" i spoke putting a hand on her shoulder and a smile on my face,i might not have what it takes to go all out with my liking for feet but i know how make a girl blush that's for sure.

she actually spit some of her pizza out from surprise that either came from the bold choice of words or the fact that the guy she likes just asked to sit next to her.

a small blush popped on her face as she realized what happened and how she spat out what she had in her mouth before she spoke saying "yeah..for someone like you" she spoke as she took another bite of her pepperoni slice.

"thanks Lauren[you sit down right next to her and open up your lunch box pulling out some of the left over burnt things you happened to make a few days ago like that burnt bacon,a bag of burnt potato slices with salt,and some peanut butter cookies you made yesterday oh and don't forget that bottle of apple juice,oh god,apple juice] and by the way,do you wanna hang out after school?" i spoke to her once more as she once again spat out her pizza only this time it was the last of it and she had no more food left.

after gaining her bearings with a blush on her face she said "oh yeah Tommy! (the character who is interacting with Lauren is going to be named Tommy for the sake of convenience since this is a fetish story and not exactly a self insert) i'd love to hang out with you after school! my place okay with you?" she spoke with a smile as you took out a peanut butter cookie.

"yeah your place is okay[shows the peanut butter cookie to her] want it since i kinda made you spit your lunch out?" you spoke not even earning a word as she grabbed the cookie from your hand and shoved the whole thing in her mouth like a squirrel,it was actually kind of adorable.

"guess that's a yes then" you marked with a smile.

after the school day was over you walked with Lauren all the way to her house from the middle school since her bus didn't go to where you lived and man you wish one of you had a bike.

the walk was at least 20 minutes if not more since she lived a long ways away from the school and there just weren't that many short cuts on the way.

once you were finally at Lauren's house she knocked on the front door and after a moment a women who looked a good bit like Lauren opened the door.

"Laura where the heck were you? having a boyfriend is no excuse to just walk home,you could've been mugged!" the women spoke with a little enthesis on the word "boyfriend" when she saw you right next to Lauren.

Lauren simply walked past her mom and towards the living room couch saying "well i wasn't counting on you picking me and Tommy up so i decided to walk home with my hunk of a man as a body guard" she spoke before she sat on the couch with her back pack on the side as she was too tired from walking to bring it to her room.

"and no Mrs.Halter i'm not your daughter's boyfriend,at least not right now" you tell her as you walk over to where she was sitting on the couch.

"shouldn't you bring your things to your room?" you ask her as she tries to hand wave it off.

"yeah but i'm too tired to bring it upstairs to my room" she spoke as she put her feet on the coffee table.

then you have one crazy idea that almost no truly sane person would think in this scenario.

it started simple,just take your back pack off,pick up her back pack with yours taking her's place,put her back pack on,then put an arm under her legs,the other behind her back,then pick her up bridal style.

"you might be tired[you laugh a little seeing the blush of surprise form all over her face as you start walking] but i'm,not" you say as you start walking up the stairs.

actually upstairs and needing to let go of the weight that is Lauren you ask "which room is yours?" with her point down the hall to a door with a drawing nailed in on the top of it.

walking over to the door Lauren reached out turning the handle with you quickly going inside and sitting Lauren on her bed before falling over from the burden,you were strong but no one your age is strong enough to carry someone heavy as her forever,but it was satisfying to bring her up all the way here.

she got off her bed and closed the door asking "are you okay?" worried about your health.

"yeah i'm fine,just no one can carry someone forever" you spoke to her exhausted "anywhere i could sit?" you asked with her helping you up and bringing you to her desk chair.

you sat there exhausted as she sat on her bed not really knowing what to do now.

"so,now what do we do,just you and i for the moment" she asked as all you really wanted to know was whats underneath those sneakers of hers.

You have the following choices:

1. you offer her a foot rub

*Noteb*
2. her mother calls you for something

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 ninjamon (UN: spyguy9 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
BrainSewage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806184-The-Foot-Chronicles/cid/1980755-The-love-able-big-girl