*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. An Abandoned Factory
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806198-Liquid/cid/1177716-An-Abandoned-Factory
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1806198
Transformations and possessions!
Chapter #1

An Abandoned Factory

    by: Wataru-kun
Timmy was a college student which doesn't have many friends in the college. Even though he didn't have many friends, he liked to do some adventures, he loved to go to a place where people find that place was scary or not interesting. He always came back in one piece but his friends thought that he had some spiritual abilities. That was the reason his friends and also his teachers were afraid to approach him. Timmy actually doesn't bother with that.

One day, Timmy used the shortcut that mentioned by people around there. The shortcut was said to be scary because it was full of trees and there's no lamp and people whom pass through that shortcut often heard some strange noise. He passed through the shortcut and after a while he found an abandoned factory. He thought that it was an interesting place so he decided to explore it.

He walked around the factory but he didn't find any single person in that factory but he found an unusual device. Next to that device there's a note that reads "You have found a device that can change your life! The power of this device cannot be predicted because this device can give the user a power. But the power for each person is different, we are not responsible for anything that will happen to you."

He thought that this device was such an interesting device. He would like to try this power and have a power like a superman. But in other way, he was afraid about what happening to him because he still didn't know what power will he get

You have the following choices:

1. Use the device

2. Go away from the device and exit the factory

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Wataru-kun (UN: darkcaesar at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Wataru-kun has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1806198-Liquid/cid/1177716-An-Abandoned-Factory