*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810181-Learning-to-Fly
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1810181
James Walker finds himself among the fabled Misterian race of angels after a heroic act.

James Walker finds himself among the fabled Misterian race of angels after a heroic act.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Hello everyone! I am back with my newest interactive! In this story, my own original character, James Walker, is back! Only, in this life, he is set to embark on a grand adventure through a new world which he must embrace.

If any of you have any questions about the story, characters, or nature of the angel race, please feel free to ask me questions and I'll be happy to answer. I have an outline prepared for this story (work in progress currently).

Here are the rules as usual:

1. Keep it PG-13!
2. You can have sex, but not descriptive and try not to have too much. In other words, no blowjobs or stuff like that!
3. Keep language PG-13 and also keep it tame (like not cursing every sentence)
4. Keep the story going and no killing the characters.
5. Try to make it a good length if possible.
6. Have fun with it and let's add to this new world together!

Story:

James Walker is an ordinary 21-year old living in Los Angeles, California. Since birth, he has dreamt of flying one day, which inspires him to one day become a pilot. To help achieve this, he is currenly attending college with his friends. Currently, it is summer break and he's completed his sophmore year of college. However, a chance meeting changes those plans as an act of heroism on his part forces him to live among the fabled Misterian race of angels. Now, in a new form, James must adapt to his new life, while freely embracing the freedom of flight.

Characters:

1. James Walker- 21 years old, short strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes, currently attends college nearby with friends.
2. Myrrh: A princess of the Misterians. Looks like an older teen but is about 485 years old. Strong-willed and compassion. Often acts stubborn though, which often leads to trouble for her.
3. Erin Wilson: 21-years old and friend of James, harbors a crush on him from when they first met in Kindergarden. She is also Nate's twin sister.
4. Nate Wilson: 21-years old. James' best friend and twin brother of Erin. A good-natured rogue so to speak. Always bending the rules just a bit. Knows of Erin's crush on James and often teases her for it.
More charaters to come likely.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1810181-Learning-to-Fly