*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811426-Your-Lugia/cid/1189697-beginning
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1811426
You encounter a lugia that can change from anthro to normal form
Chapter #1

beginning

    by: Smartguy
You were a trainer wandering around in the whirl islands. You came across an entrance to a room that had little land but tons of water. in the center was an egg. You reach for your pokeball that had your only pokemon: Mudkip. You couldn't find it. The cave door closes up as if it were never even there. Next the egg cracked. After the first crack the water in the room rose. Your only choice was to dive to find shelter. After swimming for some time you find a room that has only land. The egg is there too. it has hatched to be a baby lugia. When you get a closer look it looks like an anthro but after a while it is in its base form. The four moves it knows are: vore, unbirth, foot worship and shrink. Which one will you test first?

You have the following choices:

1. vore

2. unbirth

3. foot worship

4. shrink

5. transform from normal to anthro

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smartguy (UN: maximize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smartguy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811426-Your-Lugia/cid/1189697-beginning