*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!

An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Rules:

1. Any fetish you want to write goes, yes that includes toilet slavery, shrinking, crushing, vore, bondage, giantess... whatever you want to write about is cool as long as a female is the one in control. Kunoichis can be dominated by other kunoichi, but any addition with a male dominating will be deleted.
2. Character death allowed.
3. Make sure your chapter has at least two possibilities (unless you're writing a chapter intended to be an end chapter). If you can't think of another possible solution than add "Something else happens!" as a choice.
4. Chapters must have more than two lines of text, I will delete those that don't. (Minus chapters where you're choosing between something of course). Preferably try to at least make each chapter a decent sized paragraph!
5. Decent grammar please- I'm not a grammar nazi, but any chapter with horrendous grammar will most likely be deleted, maybe edited instead.
6. There can be more than one fetish per storyline, and the story lines don't have to stick with the original character. So for example, if you picked the Sakura storyline and you decide you want to make switch to Hinata, you can do that. Just make sure the chapter you switch, you leave the option open to continue with the current character.
7. NO M/M content. It will get deleted.

Notes:

This story is takes place after all the Naruto gang is 18 and after the big war has ended.

With that all out of the way, let's have some fun! Feel free to add to the story!
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories