*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. On the Way to Happily Ever After
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1189973-On-the-Way-to-Happily-Ever-After
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #1811517
An anything goes story where the ladies of the Naruto world are in charge!
Chapter #1

On the Way to Happily Ever After

    by: jedsho1234

Before we start the story, for those of you who may not be familiar with this series, check out its wikipedia page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto

Also, for more detailed information, check out the Narutopedia- a wiki community dedicated solely to Naruto.

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Narutopedia...

Now, let's move on with the show!
------------------------
Naruto Uzumaki was walking down the streets of Konoha like any other day. It was a beautiful bright and sunny day outside. It was the type of day that just made you happy to be alive. Now 18, Naruto was instrumental in ending the Fourth Great Shinobi War and defeating the Akatsuki for good. It had been a hellacious battle, but in the end Naruto was able to stop Madara and snap Sasuke out of his obsession with vengeance.

Naruto's life was great. Tsunade was still the Hokage, but she had named him her successor. She was just waiting for him to learn a little more tact before she handed the job over. Sasuke was back, and was back to his old self. Sakura had been overjoyed when Naruto brought Sasuke back to the village, but strangely enough she didn't sprint straight into Sasuke's arms. She thanked Naruto with a relieved look on her face,and Team 7 went back to normal.

Surprisingly, none of his friends died during the war, and by blind luck, Tsunade was able to revive Jiraiya. Naruto's life truly was well on its way to happily ever after.

"Naruto!" A feminine voice Naruto recognized quite well called, breaking Naruto out of his reminiscing.

Naruto turned to face...

You have the following choices:

1. Sakura

2. Ino

3. Hinata

4. Tenten

5. A different kunoichi

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 jedsho1234 (UN: jedsho12 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
jedsho1234 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1811517-Naruto-Femdom-Stories/cid/1189973-On-the-Way-to-Happily-Ever-After