*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. What happens?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812599-The-GAS-device/cid/1193158-What-happens
Rated: E · Interactive · Other · #1812599
A teenage boy comes to gain a strange device...
Chapter #1

What happens?

    by: pokekid
John wasn't very sure how he came to own such a powerful device.Heck! He wasn't even sure if it worked.Deciding that it had to be tested out, he decided to find a guinea pig..

Looking around, he noticed his sister in her room, lying on her bed listening to music. Deciding that it would be a perfect opportunity, he aimed the device at her and pushed the button. Time froze and he decided to swap clothes with her. After deciding that it would only be a change between both of them and that only he would notice any changes, time resumed with John finding himself wearing a flower dress with a training bra and matching panties. He was shocked to find that his sister was wearing his shirt and boxers. What shocked him the most was that all the clothing has been re-sized to fit them.

Quickly reversing the swap, he decided to test the device even more.....
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 pokekid (UN: ballom8 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
pokekid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812599-The-GAS-device/cid/1193158-What-happens