*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812937-Transformation-Caf
Rated: E · Interactive · Fantasy · #1812937
A coffeehouse with a little secret among its patrons. Spend a day in someone's shoes.

A coffeehouse with a little secret among its patrons. Spend a day in someone's shoes.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Welcome to the coffeehouse Someone Else's Shoes, where you can spend a day in someone else's shoes!

Are you confused? Well, allow me to explain. It's the year 2042. Technology has advanced exponentially in the last thirty years but as we grew scientifically, we lost some important things along the way. Art, democracy, freedoms...Since the new government took over ten years ago we've been forced to live bland lives. Everyone works without a smile; there's no joy in anyone's life, no hidden pleasure, no fantasies, no life.

That's where I came up with a fun little idea. Since everyone seems to think the grass is always greener on the other side, I established an underground café that let's anyone live a day in someone else's shoes! Thus Someone Else's Shoes became the trade name, using a special blend of coffee you can become anyone you desire. Of course, such activities are illegal in the eyes of the law (identity theft and such) and since I had no desire to harbor crime in my coffeehouse, there are several rules that remain in effect at all times. These rules also protect people's identities and encourage friendships plus communication!

Someone Else's Shoes House Rules:
1. No one may leave the house while transformed.
2. You may not ask who someone's true identity is while in the house.
3. Helping someone will earn you a free coffee.

Aside from that...Sit back and enjoy your stay. Socialize and use your time as someone else wisely!

~Ann, Proprietor of Someone Else's Shoes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this is a serious/fun story I decided to work on. Please, feel free to have fun with it and take it places. Just be sure to keep the story within the house rules listed beforehand at all times. That's the point of the story.

Anyway, thanks for reading and I hope you add some interesting chapters.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated E. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1812937-Transformation-Caf