*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Chapter 1 part 2
  2. Chapter 1 Part 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1199024-Chapter-1-part-2
by Lewok
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #1814926
molly is given the ability to bend reality to her will, what will happen?
This choice: "The washing up and tidying up is already done"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Chapter 1 part 2

    by: Lewok
There was that nausea feeling again and the room seemed to swim in darkness for a second, the air became charged and then as quickly as it had appeared, it vanished leaving the room in a spotless manner. The dishes were all done, the mop and bucket was away even the microwave and fridge had been wiped down and polished. The place was gleaming.

She dropped the device in surprise and it clattered to the floor, instantly she stooped and picked it up, checked for signs of damage but it didn't seem to have a dent in it. It really looked like this was the real deal. She heart beat wildly. She could bend reality to her personal whims. The colour drained from her face. It was such a powerful thing to own

She put the digital voice recorder in her pocket and wandered out the kitchen back into the main restaurant then over to her friend's table not sure what to say. Both friends stopped chatting heatedly as Molly approached. They both looked at her and concerned expressions crossed their faces. It was Sarah who spoke.

"Molly? Are you all right? You look ill."

Molly nodded dumbfounded.

"i'm fine, really. Just need a quiet seat." She slumped down into a chair as Jennifer scoffed.

"Quiet seat. HA! You'll be lucky with all those kids running around and screaming in the play area. Its like a herd of elephants in there."

Molly looked over at the play area, wishing for the umpteenth time that she could play in there without being stared at like an oddball. Her mouth went dry as she suddenly contemplated the digital voice recorder . Would it work like that? She looked at Jennifer's black hair and Sarah's red hair. She quietly pulled the digital voice recorder up out of her pocket and pressed the red button, the whole restaurant seemed to suddenly hush as reality was paused, a small smile played on her lips as she spoke.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Lewok (UN: lewok99 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lewok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1199024-Chapter-1-part-2