*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. a big wish
  2. Chapter 1 Part 1
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1978766-a-big-wish
by Lewok
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Writing · #1814926
molly is given the ability to bend reality to her will, what will happen?
This choice: a big wish  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

a big wish

    by: Jake
Molly was thinking about all the possibilities that she could do with her new device. As she was thinking, only one thought came to her mind.

She really wanted to be at home. She also wanted to be in one of her thick, comfy diapers.

Then she spoke out loud. "I'm at home, with my two friend. We will all be diapered. It will be normal for us. It will be normal because girls aren't potty trained until they are at least 25 years old." Then she hit the button to restart reality.

She was suddenly at home in her room. She realized that she was in just her shirt and underwear. When she felt something hot and wet coming from her crotch, this shocked her to putting a hand between her legs and realized her underwear was a diaper, and she couldn't stop from wetting herself.

Molly was startled when she heard grunting behind her. Jessica was wearing a tank top and a diaper. At the moment, Jessica looked like she was having a very pleasurable moment, as she was squatting and grunting. After a few more grunts, she stood up. She acted as if nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Even Sarah, who was sitting on Molly's bed, didn't seem bothered by her best friend messing her diaper. Sarah was wearing a short pink dress, and an obviously wet diaper.

Then...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jake (UN: abdwb at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Lewok has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1814926-changing-reality-the-interactive/cid/1978766-a-big-wish