*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1201265-Oh-crap-the-interview-was-when
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: ... interview one of the newbies. He's been waiting for 10 minutes!"  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Oh crap the interview was when??

    by: Raghp2
"Dude he's been in there 10 minutes! I had to come find you." Tyler said pointing over at the door leading to the interview room.

"... shit." Josh thought to himself flipping his notebook back to the new profiles. "Let's see here..."

Looking down at the profiles he took a glace at the first one. In the description was a copy of a neatly printed resume with the name "Ricky" printed at the top. Turns out he's 22 years old, has experience working as lifeguard and is CPR certified. The description states that he's 6'4" blonde hair blue eyes and an athletic build.

"Sounds like he'd be easy to hire and just pull on board..." Josh thought.

Next, Josh filed to a resume with the name "Chad" printed across the top. Looks like he's 24 years old and was in the military. Seems like he's listed as very dependable and strong guy. No experience as a lifeguard, which means he'll need training, but he is CPR certified so that's a plus. The description says he's 6'3" with brown hair and brown eyes with an athletic build.

"Dependable... that's good we could use more like him." He thought as his mind wandered to less dependable workers he had.

Finally, the last profile with a very bare resume had the name "Scott" printed across the top. He's 18 years old and has no real work experience. He did happen to list that he played four years of high school football, water polo, and lacrosse. Finally, it seems like he's not CPR certified nor does he have any experience life guarding. The description states that he's 6'11" with short brown hair and blue eyes with an athletic build.

"Jesus... this giant probably had more experience drowning people than saving them..."

Josh turns and looks back at Tyler, "Do you know which of these guys it is?"

Tyler looks down at the profiles and points down and says, "Yeah his name was..."

You have the following choices:

1. Ricky

2. Chad

3. Scott

4. Wait no he's not one of these three...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1201265-Oh-crap-the-interview-was-when