*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Matt the surfer dude
  2. Just an average day...
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918391-Matt-the-surfer-dude
by Raghp2
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1815943
Josh is the owner of new water park called Shrink and Swim.
This choice: ... inspect the "Skin Burner" Matt needs to be relieved."  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Matt the surfer dude

    by: Raghp2
"Dude, Matt need's someone to relieve him! Also, I think you haven't checked the Skin Burner yet today right?" Tyler said quickly to his short boss.

"Oh damn..." Josh thought. "Ok, Tyler you're on break now right?" He questioned the hunky lifeguard.

Nodding his head he understood what Josh was thinking. "I should be able to cover him fine. Plus I love doing the Skin Burner! Girls always scream before they go down!" He laughed to himself.

"I knew I could count on you!" Josh said, reaching up and putting a hand on the young man's shoulder. "Let's go."

- - -

The two walked together back past the wave pool taking a left down a path to the speed slides. Quickly, they moved past the line of patient park goers as they made their way up the long wooden stair case to the top of the slide. Tyler was sure to giggle every time someone screamed on their way down.

Finally, reaching the top Josh looked over at the lifeguard stationed at the front of the tube, Matt. The young man practically looked like a surfer dude. He was 22 years old and around 6'4" with short blonde hair and blue eyes that were almost always covered by his dark sunglasses. He was quite lean, but his thin body showed off his solid abs and round pecs all the better. Like always, he sported a shark tooth necklace, letting the tooth itself rest careless between his pecs.

"Dude, boss! You finally got my message!" Matt said as he just let a young boy slide down the vertical slope.

"Yeah sorry for the delay, Matt. Tyler's here to relieve you." Josh said watching as the impatient patrons at the top wanted to finally go down the slide.

The people started staring at the one called "Tyler" with angry eyes. Wanting him to hurry up and swap places with the blonde. "All yours, Ty." Josh said nudging his side.

"Alright!" Tyler said seeing that young boy made it to the bottom. "You're good to go mam." He said to the mother waiting to meet her son at the bottom. The woman screamed in a shrill pitch as she dropped down the slide much to Tyler's amusement.

Walking back down the stairs Matt turned to his boss. "Yo Josh? I gotta ask you something man."

Hoping it could wait Josh replied, "I still need to inspect the ride. Could I meet you in like 10 minutes?"

"Sure dude, I'll wait for you in the break room." He said casually as he ran one of his hands through his hair.

"Wonder what's up?" Josh thought as the muscular man walked off.

- - -

Finishing his inspection of the ride, Josh realized it had already been over 10 minutes. "Uh oh, better just hurry over." Josh thought as he darted off to the entrance to the break room.

Opening the door, he looked out across the magnificent room. It was basically a normal looking break room with a kitchen, lounge, bathroom, and even a little work out room. The key difference was that from the park side there were balconies so that anybody coming in while shrunk will be able to maneuver the expansive rooms without fear of being crushed by someone full sized in the rooms.

Josh looked out at the kitchen table and saw Matt sitting there, sipping at a blue sports drink. Walking up to a microphone designed to talk to someone across the room Josh spoke into it to get the surfer dude's attention. Hearing his boss's voice, the young man springs up and walks over to the balcony to better see him.

Matt squatted down to get a better view of the about knee high balcony. "Yo dude, I was starting to think you forgot!" He said setting his massive drink down on the balcony next to Josh.

The floor shook as the massive bottle slammed to the ground. Ignoring the action though Josh addressed his employee. "Yeah I'm sorry I just got held up inspecting the ride." He said scratching the back of his neck. "What was it you needed to talk about?"

Looking through his shades at his tiny boss he said, "I wanted to ask about...

You have the following choices:

1. A "little" favor.

*Noteb*
2. Getting a raise.

*Noteb*
3. Finally teaching you to surf, dude!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Raghp2 (UN: raghp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Raghp2 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1815943-Shrink-and-Swim/cid/1918391-Matt-the-surfer-dude