*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3089972-Cursed-to-grow
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Curse.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Cursed to grow.

    by: LobselVithh
The famous jewel thief Rouge had just gotten back home after another successful heist. It was a simple job, almost too simple, she infiltrated a warehouse where a peculiarly brilliant, pink gem was stored. The gem had a suspiciously feminine form to it, complete with wide hips and ridiculously large spheres attached to the torso. As Rouge flopped backwards onto her bed, satisfied after a hard days work, she took out the weirdly shaped gem and began to admire it. "So pretty..." She remarked, running her fingers against the gem when suddenly... It shattered entirely! The dust of the gem scattered in front of her, as she inhaled most of the material in shock, coughing as the particles filled her lungs. "Ack... Ack... Ack..! What the hell?!" Rouge exclaimed between coughs, confused. "I've been duped!!" Rouge went to the bathroom to wash the sparkling dust off of her, as the pain in her lungs and her chest beginning to worsen. As Rouge cleaned her body, her chest began to feel very sore...The trap was now sprung, and the bat thief was now placed under a very powerful curse, one that was causing her bust to swell bigger, and bigger...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LobselVithh (UN: lobselvithh at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/3089972-Cursed-to-grow