*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2963533-Destined-to-grow-out-of-her-current-swimsuit
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1816229
We all love Rouge but we love her more when she expands
This choice: Bigger than anyone there. Her outfit bursts, and she then buys a larger bikini.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #6

Destined to grow out of her current swimsuit.

    by: MagicMaster667
Rouge clung to her chest to confirm that what she felt was real.

And indeed it was real!

Inside her hands, her boobs filled out her bikini more and more, as they grew larger, fuller, bouncier and felt quite weighty as they did.

Not finishing growing, Rouge to her joy also felt her ass expanding as well, filling out and becoming shaplier beneath her bikini's bottom.

She grasped both her ass cheeks, caressing them and giving them a gentle massage as she felt her ass growing bigger, bigger, and slowly bigger...


Her wips widened, her form became hourglass-like, much like the women around the beach of the same hourglass-sizes she was now approaching.

Rouge looked around to compare and speculate whether she had already out-grown any other girl here in boob-size, which she amazingly seemed to have done.

And also to Rouge's surprise, she saw that those other beach visitors were looking straight at her as she grew more into her two-piece suit.

She wondered to herself what about her made them notice her, until she heard her own pleasured breathing noices.

Rouge realised that she had started moaning from pleasure, as her hands were moving on their down, groping her own still-swelling ass, now well beyond huge.


A few curious and enthusiastic spectators gathered around to watch Rouge grow into her bikini, which Rouge found didn't bother, and was instead flattering.

But Rouge was now nearing the stage of not simply "growing into" her bikini, as with how much of her boobs were spilling over the edges, and the panties growing smaller and less form-fitting ontop her backside, she started to wonder if this was intentional.

Overhearing her audience talking and speculate on her body size, she realised they too thought it was odd that Rouge didn't stop at their size, continously getting distractingly bigger and bigger tits, with the bikini barely holding onto them anymore.


'Come on babies, keep growing!' Rouge thought, desired and craved to herself, wanting to outgrow her confines and be the biggest girl on the island.

As if obeying her, her ass and boob growth seemed to speed up, as a large surge of growth hit her and sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body, and her outfit to audibly creak and tear.


'Yes! Yes! Don't stop! Burst this bikini now my lovlies!' Rouge thought excitedly, anticipating the climax.

Another surge came from the bikini, hitting her body and causing yet more growth, and Rouge felt more pleasure and excitement than she'd ever felt in her entire life.

Sounds of bikini-tearing hit her bat ears, as if hearing her lovely, now very small, outfit plead for its life as it clung to her flesh for dear life.

But no more! Rouge's big, wobbly bouncing hourglass form was too large for it to contain, and in a final whimper of defeat both pieces loosened and fell of Rouge's now naked body.

The small audience of buxom beach goers applauded Rouge, cheering her on for her accomolishment and magnificently sexy display.

Rouge bowed courteously, and then immedietly realised she, by a long shot, had a much larger set of tits than anyone she could she, and a resl nicd huge ass too.


Except, Rouge wasn't the biggest.

Someone new approached Rouge and congratulating her on her expanded formd, and informed her on what had happened.

"Your body's growth potential must be exponential if it was able to react to our bikini's in that way. Congratulations!" The girl, even hourglass-ier than Rouge, said.

She was clad in a red bikini, stretched over her brown furry body and her very large pair of tits with a massive, perky butt too.

The lynx-type mobian's breasts seemed to be at roughly 150% of what Rouge was at currently, Rouge assesed at a glance. (Secretly hoping she'd outgrow her too, and be the biggest!)


"Now, esteemed guest, we at this resort can compensate you with a new swimsuit for your expanded suit at no extra charge, as detailed in the fine print." She explained to the still very naked and still very huge-titted Rouge.

"Follow me back to the shop, and we'll let you choose." She cheerily said, gesturing for Rouge to follow.

Rouge abliged and they both went there to get a new bikini for her.


Rouge noticed that all the rooms and corridors here on the island were very spacious and roomy, as if to allow very large-bodied and larger-still bodies people to fit in and pass through unabstructed.

'Was this place tailored for people who would grow huge, massively large hourglass bodies?' Rouge wondered to herself.

The friendly lynx employee gestured towards a section of the clothes store labeled "stage 2" where swimsuits of different kinds were displayed, all at around the size of where Rouge was at.


Rouge broke the ice and asked the employee; "Will I grow again when I out those on?"

"We'll see, but I assume so! These suits work differently bepending on the person, and how compatible the suits are to them." She calmy explained.

"Perhaps you think abour hourglass expansion alot, Rouge, and your body is more compatible to it and with a huge potential for growth in those areas." The blue eyed lynx continued.


That explanation seemed to make sense to Rouge when she heard it.

She hadn't never given serious consideration to it before in her normal life, but she was eager now that she'd learned it was possible.

Perhaps she could admit to having fantazied about implausible expansion scenarios about herself sometimes in the past.

She knew she had a bit of a following online, being famous for her adventures with Shadow and Sonic, so maybe her fans had written stories like that about her too sometimes.


Hoping to grow her hourglass size yet again, Rouge picked out a new oufit for her to grow into and out of.
But which one...?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagicMaster667 (UN: magicmaster667 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
thedude has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816229-Rouge-and-her-Expanding-breast/cid/2963533-Destined-to-grow-out-of-her-current-swimsuit