*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sweaty Feet in the Library
  2. Growing Boredom
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1246451-Sweaty-Feet-in-the-Library
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1816885
A group of girls with a shared fetish for the feet of other girls go hunting for others.
This choice: Isabella  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Sweaty Feet in the Library

    by: WorgenFreeMan
Isabella strolled into the Library, where she sat down on a desk with a computer. Logging on her account she began randomly surfing through the internet, all the while catching looks at her surroundings. After a few minutes she caught three potential girls, all wearing flip flops which she could easily see under the open desks.

The first, Tiffany, was playing World of Warcraft on her laptop. She often came here with her friends to play that game, yet today she was alone. Tiffany yielded a pair of luscious feet, with sleek toes and high arches. Isabella assumed they were about a size 6 or 7. They had glanced at each other while exchanging greetings, and Isabella knew that Tiffany could be hard to catch. Still, those toes...

The second girl Isabella saw was Heather, who as usual would be reading online articles. She had a pair of wide, thick feet with big wrinkles. They weren't the longest, but they were definitely the widest pair of feet Isabella saw. Like Tiffany, Isabella barely knew Heather, yet the club could use someone with a bit of extra 'real estate'. Her big feet seemed to be squished in her flip flops, obviously shoes were very hard to come by. Isabella could take a comforting approach to Hearth. They were also tanned, something new for the club as well.

The third girl Isabella knew already, she was Jacqueline. A very short girl, her feet were kind of big for her size, a bit clownish. Like Heather, Isabella could easily take a comforting approach. Jacqueline had some nice plump toes on her narrow feet, pale like Kelsey's yet she didn't paint them. Isabella enjoyed pale feet, they always just felt... Clean to her. Jacqueline was studying for her Match exam, perhaps Isabella could help her with that as well.

Which girl does Isabella go after?

You have the following choices:

1. Tiffany

2. Heather

3. Jacqueline

4. The Librarian approaches Isabella

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WorgenFreeMan (UN: turianagent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WorgenFreeMan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1816885-Girls-Foot-Club/cid/1246451-Sweaty-Feet-in-the-Library