*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. man
  2. in the begining
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1209999-man
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1819483
many people have furry love stories and anime love stories but not a werewolf love story
This choice: man  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

man

    by: rennat45
You never thought you would be running for your life but here you are. You start to reflect on the series of events that have led up to this point. you were just an average American man looking for a love life. you have tried it all from blind dates to dating sights but nothing ever worked. you were just about to give up hope when you saw the most beautiful woman your eyes ever set. she had long flowing dark brown hair, a curvacious body a perfect ass and tits to boot. you couldn't take your eyes off of her and that embarrassed her. you followed her for the rest of the day. when she finally stopped to grab a bight you mustered up your courage and asked for her name and number. she seemed to have eyes for you to and gladly gave you her name and number. you asked her when you could meet her again and she said 'How about here tomorrow hansom.' you couldn't believe your luck and said you would bee there. now back to you fleeing for your life the beast finally caught you and has pinned you to the ground. you were praying when the monster seemed to take a very good look at you. you then notice the monster is female. the beast then...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. bit you

*Noteb*
2. Licked you lovingly

3. ran away

4. took you to a cave

5. the monsters pov

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rennat45 (UN: rennat45 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rennat45 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819483-Werewolf-love-story/cid/1209999-man