*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819652-Harry-Potter-and-Human-Nature
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #1819652
Harry Potter, Doctor Who (David Tennent) with crossover potential to Primeval.

Harry Potter, Doctor Who (David Tennent) with crossover potential to Primeval.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
HP crossover with Doctor Who. Specifically I am drawing upon new Doctor Who Season 3, Episodes 9 and 10: Human Nature and The Family of Blood as inspiration. That's when the Doctor hides himself by becoming human. His nature and memories are hidden, and only Martha knows that they are bound to a silver fob watch. The Doctor, known as Mr. John Smith, is teaching at a boarding school in 1913. Martha is employed as a housemaid by the school.

Without a doubt, I'm sure someone else has thought of this crossover possibility. I am going to have to answer a couple of obvious questions during the course of the story, but what if the Doctor taught at Hogwarts? Also, Martha would not be relegated to working as a housemaid based on race in the 1990s.

Of course, I gave it even more thought and considered that a Doctor with his mental faculties intact would be immensely more fun. He would need to duplicate magic effects for at least himself and maybe some for Martha.

BTW, I love David Tennant as the Doctor, and I'm so old I used to watch the old series on television. Locally in the US, we saw the Tom Baker episodes mostly.

And to be particularly annoying, how about Helen Cutter from Primeval as our villain?

Disclaimers: These characters are not mine, and I make no money on using them.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1819652-Harry-Potter-and-Human-Nature