*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #1820104
an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.

an average kid finds and extraordinary ring. what he dose with it is your choice.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
you are the main character, your name is john. you've been 18 for a while now. on your 18th birthday an old friend sends you a package containing a ring with extraordinary power.
(more details in ch1)

this story revolves around transformation and the events that perspire because of those transformations.
most transformations are welcome, but try and stay away from the whole monster thing its really unattractive.
welcome topics and things...
-body modification ie. unbirthing, pregnancy, body part swap.
-gender transformations
-animal transformations or partial transformations.
-sex

Rules:
1. Don't kill anybody in the story, and try to stay away from the blood and gore. if you are really set on getting rid of a character find a more creative solution.
2. I reserve the right to remove additions that have bad grammar or only consist of one to two sentences.
3. try your best not to end a story. Its kinda pointless and it could end up ruining a good thread.
4. always add an "other" option. there's lots of ways this thing can go. if you don't like where its headed change it.
5. enjoy.

Characters:
(work in progress)
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1820104-The-Reality-Ring