*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #1825476
Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!

Zack & Cody experience many changes: They shrink, grow, muscle up, and become superheroes!

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Enter Zack and Cody's new life.

Zack and Cody are two boys who share many wild dreams together.

One night Zack and Cody were dreaming about life as bugs.

The next day their dream is made into reality when they find out that their room is bigger than before. Soon they need to find a way to get normal again, or they need to accept their new life in a giant world.

They also dream of becoming giants in the hotel, towering over everyone with height and muscle. They also dream of being older, as in becoming teenagers or even adults. No grownups telling them what to do anymore! Lastly, they dream of becoming awesome, powerful superheroes. They could both become heroes, or just one is the hero and the other is a researcher or a detective.

Lastly, they dream of having the ability to grant wishes, either for themselves or for others such as their friends or their relatives. How cool is that, if they (or one of them) were to gain godly powers?

It's up to you to help Zack and Cody fulfill their dreams!

=================

This story centers on Zack and Cody Martin, twin brothers who live in the Tipton Hotel (a parody of the Hilton Hotel) in Boston, where their mother Carey sings and performs in the hotel lounge. The series also follows the hotel owner's teenage daughter London Tipton (a parody of Paris Hilton), the hotel's candy-counter girl, Maddie Fitzpatrick, and Mr. Moseby, the hotel manager, who is often the foil to Zack and Cody's schemes.

The show is often set at the Tipton Hotel but has other settings such as Zack and Cody's school, Cheevers High, and Maddie and London's private school, Our Lady of Perpetual Sorrow Catholic. Zack and Cody often get in trouble and think of ideas to get out of it. In the 3rd season the show is also set at the store Zack and Cody work for: Paul Revere Mini Mart, and the camp that Maddie works for: Camp Heaven on Earth.

=================

Main characters in the story:

Cody Martin: the mature, and smarter twin. He is a "straight A" student. In the first season of the show, it was revealed that Cody is the more gentle twin compared to his brother and somehow always gets talked into going along with Zack's schemes.

Zack Martin: the self-centered, outgoing, older twin, who usually dresses in skater and baggy-camo clothes.

London Tipton: the only daughter of Wilfred Tipton, the owner of the Tipton Hotel. London is a teenager with her own private suite at the Tipton Hotel in Boston, complete with a large wardrobe with several divisions (each with their own talking mirror) and a kitchen. London loves fashion; she only wears designer clothes and hates plaid, especially plaid Catholic school uniforms.

Maddie Fitzpatrick: the teenage candy-counter girl at the Tipton Hotel and London's best friend, who throughout the series holds several other jobs/positions including a cashier at the Cluck Bucket and manager on the Camp Tipton Daycare Center. She also visits Antarctica during the series to help save the penguins. She comes from a lower-class family, and as such Maddie is hard-working, outspoken, and intelligent.

Mr. Marion Moseby: the stern and uptight manager of the Tipton Hotel, who speaks with a large vocabulary and an urbane vernacular, and is often annoyed by Zack's and Cody's schemes. He was also known as the "Meanager", due to his stern persona.

Carey Martin: the single working mother of Zack and Cody. She is the hotel's lounge singer. She and her sons traveled to several cities before arriving at the Boston Tipton Hotel, which she calls the "best gig we've ever had". She was married to Kurt Martin, but they divorced after the twins were born for unstated reasons.

Esteban Ramirez: the hotel's bellhop.

Arwin Hawkhauser: the hotel's janitor and aspiring inventor.

=================

The original intent of this story is that Zack and Cody must find a way to return to normal after getting shrunk to the size of one centimeter.

Since I also love to write about many other transformations in my stories, I will allow for other changes such as muscle growth, body swap, size change, age regression and progression in new chapters from this point going forward.

Sorry, guys. I went through every chapter in the story. The writing was bad, and the plot was awful. I ended up deleting most of the chapters. It just wasn't my style at all. Since nobody had added to this story in years, I felt that this story needed a complete overhaul. It was time to make it more fun and interesting and to put the focus on various transformations which the twins could experience, rather than have them get eaten, sat on and crushed by their mother. That just wasn't my thing AT ALL. The chapters were poorly written and I just scrapped everything. Time to start over.

Please email me if you have any questions before posting a new chapter. Thank you!


=================

Once again, under new ownership. Now owned by scriptboy !

Scriptboy is also the owner of these interactive stories. Check them out!
"Harry Potter Transformations
"The God Formula
"Remote Controlled

=================

***The characters of Zack and Cody Martin are copyrighted and owned by Disney. This story is fanfiction based on these characters.***
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1825476-The-Transformations-of-Zack--Cody