*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831023-BBW-squashing-skinny-female
by Shibby
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Adult · #1831023
Just a collection of a bunch of stories about BBW squashing skinny females.

Just a collection of a bunch of stories about BBW squashing skinny females.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
Write a story about a BBW squash a skinny girl. There are no age restrictions. Although please don't make the squasher an obese 2 year old (notice I didn't say anything about a squashee). Also please don't make the squasher or squashee a 90 year old grandma. Other than that any age is fine. It can be from either the squasher or the squashee's perspective, it doesn't matter to me.

RULES:
1.) No toilet stuff
2.) No eating (I will only allow this if you do put in quite a bit of squashing)
3.) No racism
4.) No one sentence stories (has to be atleast 8 sentences, I will let some cases slide though if you have a good story.)
5.) Make sure the reader can understand what is going on.
6.) Try to refrain from shrinking/growing (Just like the eating thing, as long as it has good squashing in it. I will be fine)
7.) Preferably now boy squashee's (If you must, you better put some darn good squashing in there)
8.) No male on male stuff
9.) Fat male on skinny female is fine too. (Remember, good squashing)
10.) Animals squashing girls is allowed to. (elephants, horses, cows, pigs, etc.) (Remember the no shrinking/growing rule.)
11.) ENJOY!

As for now that is all. Please enjoy and add many chapters to the story.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1831023-BBW-squashing-skinny-female