*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go wake Luna
  2. Inheritance
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1295758-Go-wake-Luna
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Animal · #1833242
You inherit a farm inhabited by anthros
This choice: Go wake Luna  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go wake Luna

    by: Unknown
“I guess I should go wake up Luna.” You say. “In that case, wait right here.” Sasha leaves the kitchen and heads upstairs for a minute. When she gets back, she hands you a small revolver pistol. “Don’t worry,” She says. “It’s loaded with blanks.” “What would I need this for?” You ask. Sasha smirks. “Oh, you’ll see. Luna likes to hang out in the barn, so you better get going.”


When you reach the barn and look inside, you see that Sasha had meant that literally. Luna was hanging upside-down from one of the barn’s rafters, her wings wrapped tightly around her body, obscuring her face. “Hello?” You say, with no response. “Hello?” You repeat, louder this time, still nothing. You repeatedly call out to Luna getting progressively louder, but she remains asleep. You look at the revolver in your hand and suddenly realize why Sasha gave it to you. You point it straight up and pull the trigger once.


BANG!


With a cry of surprise, Luna instantly wakes up and lets go of her perch plummeting towards the ground, flailing her wings. Fortunately, there was a large pile of straw right below her, so she landed unharmed. She irritably gets on her feet, brushing straw off of her body. “What the hell is wrong with you?” She says angrily, then she sees notices that it is still morning.


“I’m supposed to get fourteen hours of sleep a day! It can’t be later than 9 AM! Who are you anyway?” “I’m the new caretaker of the farm.” You say. “Sasha told me I should wake you, just so you would know I was here.” Luna visibly calmed down a bit on hearing this. “Oh. Well, I’m sorry I yelled at you then. I just don’t like to be disturbed, you know?” You nod.


Now you were able to get a good look at her. She was covered from head to tow in black fur, except for a single white stripe stretching across her scalp from her nose to her back of her head. Her ears were long and pointy, standing straight up from her head. Her arms doubled as her wings, each on must have been five feet long at least. Her nose was bright pink, giving her a somewhat cute appearance.


“So, now that I’ve met you, can I get back to sleep?” She asks. You nod, but as she spreads her wings to fly up to her perch, her stomach growls. “I suppose I had better have a early-morning snack first.” She says, blushing. “Maybe I can get you something.” You offer. “What do you eat?”

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. "Insects."

2. "Fruit."

3. "Blood."

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
J. M. Darkly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833242-Furry-Farm/cid/1295758-Go-wake-Luna