*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/1755316-Your-storyline-your-character-or-characters
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Adult · #1833309
A mysterious spaceship makes young adult human females swell in pleasure and weight gain
This choice: Your storyline your character or characters  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Your storyline your character or characters

    by: Unknown
Caressa stood at her booth. Another day, another conference, another 3 hours of telling college students her age to sign up for a program that she spokes-personed for. She sighed as it was slow as usual.

Looking around, they seemed more interested in businesses that helped out with parties, making money doing odd jobs, and new apartments. It showed how little they cared about their finances, "This is the job I took though..." Caressa huffed adjusting her designer beanie and smoothing her pitch black hair.

Hours passed by and very few people passed. None payed any attention or seemed to care. It was just another one of those conferences. At the sight of the clock striking three, she began to pack up her things. The untouched pamphlets, stickers, pens, and notes. All scooped into a bag and ready to be displayed out next conference. Which happened to be in just a few days, "Goodie..." Caressa muttered entering her car and getting the hell off of the college campus.

The whole drive she muttered to herself. Why did she ever settle for such a boring job? Clearly she could do better. Caressa hated the person who talked her into taking this job. Even worse, she hated to be the person that would talk other people into taking this job. She was just growing more and more furious.

Suddenly, a flash of blinding light came from above. She partially covered her eyes to keep her sight on the road, but to her amazement the road seemed to get further and further away from her. She screamed and cried in panic as the car was lifted closer and closer to the spaceship. Caressa thought about jumping out of the car, only if it weren't to result in immediate death. Blindness and the white light came over her. The next thing she knew...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nivekstar has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1833309-Spaceship-of-Weight-Gain/cid/1755316-Your-storyline-your-character-or-characters