*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835029-More-Mine-By-The-Minute
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #1835029
You turn into things, and the longer you stay them, the more people treat it as normal

You turn into things, and the longer you stay them, the more people treat it as normal

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You are a girl named Jamie who suffers from an odd curse. Whenever you are looking at an object or part of a person and lose your concentration, your body disappears and you turn into it. You can communicate with anyone using you or within an inch or so of you, and still have all your senses while changed. Your face will even be visible in whatever you've been turned into, as if it's just part of the object. The worst part is, the longer you are the object, the more the person that is in possession of you will see it as natural. Only those who saw/the change happen will remember she was a person at all. Anyone else will just see her new form as what she's always been with no memory of her ever existing.

At first the person will be shocked, confused, and probably (maybe) genuinely want to help you. Then slowly they'll start wondering what the big deal is, why you were complaining so much, why they need to help you. Eventually they'll think things have always been this way, i.e. you never had a name to them, you were always "My favorite boots" or "a comfy chair". A helpful person might wonder why their clothing is suddenly objecting to being worn. A meaner person might decide that it needs to be "corrected". All it takes is a silver object being touched to you for 3 seconds to turn you back to yourself, at which point everyone's thoughts will return to normal, and they will still remember how they had been treating you.

Normally you wear a rare kind of sunglasses that block the curse to go about your daily life, but one day they are stolen. You have to try to find another pair, while avoiding becoming someone's property for the rest of your life.

Not many rules, but here they are:
No scat. Butts are okay, but no crap. Same with pee.
No male interaction. I know. I'm boring.
No underage
Don't really care if it is written in 1st, 2nd, or 3rd person, so long as it's comprehensible

Other than that, be creative.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1835029-More-Mine-By-The-Minute