*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839451-SSBBW-Mini-GTS-Island
by Sekiko
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #1839451
You wake up and find yourself on an island populated entirely by really fat gigantic women

You wake up and find yourself on an island populated entirely by really fat gigantic women

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
You were on a cruise ship when a huge storm kicked up in the middle of the ocean and sunk the ship. You woke up clinging to a piece of driftwood, alone. You swam for a far off island, and reached the beach before passing out.

This island consists entirely of super sized big beautiful women from assorted media and even real life, any woman can be on this island but they are all at least 10 ft tall and weigh at least a quarter ton, and those are just the smallest of them. The thing is that they came to get away from men and if a man is ever found on the island he will be punished.Fortunately for you, one woman decided to hide you and will try to keep you safe until she leaves. You've just got to try to remain hidden from the other women of the island, who may either turn you in, or keep you for her own pleasure, though depending on what kind of guardian you end up with you may like the other women better.

The women on this island are easily turned on, a side effect of their growth. They can be out of character in this story so long as their personalities remain somewhat close to their usual ones. The main character is not allowed to die or sustain a serious injury (unless he is healed quickly after), and no other men will come into the story. The woman who finds you is the main one in that particular branch of the story, so if you choose Samus to start with, she is the one you'll have to stick with, no switching people in a story line. However, that doesn't mean you can't do things with other women from time to time, just make sure they don't take over Samus' part (or whoever you choose). Your protector is also doing this for different reasons, some might just want to keep you safe from the goodness of their hearts, others might want a few services rendered for their protection, and yet others might just want to keep you to torture personally, but whatever the reason they don't want to see you found by anyone else.

I think that covers things.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated GC. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1839451-SSBBW-Mini-GTS-Island