*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Forest
  2. Where will the princess go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956530-The-Forest
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: In the forest on the outskirts of the kingdom.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

The Forest

    by: Zero
One of the top places in her mind to head towards was the well known forest because almost no rational mortal would dare venture there, especially at night. So, just thinking of the excitement and fear that she will experience powered up her legs to head over in that direction. Several kilometers south, the princess at last found herself surrounded by trees that hid within the dark.

Cautiously pacing herself to avoid tripping over roots or bumping into trunks, Kyra felt her heart pumping and beating, and she truly felt like an adventurer by the time she knew for certain that she was lost. The forest was so thick that not even the moonlight could penetrate the layers of overlapping leafs above her head. Trees stood enormously sturdy and tall like an army of giants.

What happens next?

You have the following choices:

1. Moving Vines/Branches

2. Pitfall leading into underground tunnels

*Noteb*
3. Take a nap!

4. Quicksand!

*Noteb*
5. Author's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956530-The-Forest