*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956513-In-the-farmland-located-in-the-plains
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: In the farmland located in the plains, outside the borders.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

In the farmland located in the plains

    by: Zero
Devoid of humans, the pathways branched off into a multitude of directions, and the princess had chosen the one that led towards the open plains. The chilliness and eerie animal noises had set the mood just perfect. Several kilometers away from home, Kyra had walked longer than she could ever recall, and fatigue rushed into her legs. From here, there were quite a few farmlands on either side of the pathway of dense dirt, and since she needed a place to rest, Kyra thought about asking one of these farmers who may be kind enough to help her.

Knocking on the front door, she then clasped her hands while patiently waiting for a response. Footsteps from the other side could be heard as someone approached closer towards the entrance. The knob turned and the wooden door swung open inwards, revealing an average-built man with some defined muscles in his arms that were trained from daily chores. A small glimmer of light shined out from the fire subtlety dancing over the pile of woods, showing some of the physical features of the guest.

"Good evening sir," the girl bowed her head forth out of respect. Her gentle tone carried on to ask a favor, "Would you be able to spare some space just for tonight? I won't take up much room."

The farmer stepped aside before gesturing her to come in, "Sure thing, I'll think of somewhere for you to stay." And as he watched the child stepping into the light, his eyes gave a small hint of surprise by how attractive she truly was. For her to be wearing a bath robe and slippers, he dared not ask the exact detail of what happened to her. Something deep within him stirred, a yearning perhaps. No, it was much stronger than that; it was lust. In just an hour or so, everyone would be ready to retire and go straight to bed. Nighttime, one can do many things in stealth; the setting was perfect. His family did not know about the guest yet, but maybe, just maybe he should keep it a secret. Let's not bother them about this.

His eyes glared towards the youth kneeling in front of the fireplace with the palm of her open hands catching the warmth from the flames. Still needing a place for this complete stranger to stay, he accepted her favor by having her stay over in...

You have the following choices:

1. A free room with a bed to sleep on.

2. The basement.

3. In a barn.

*Noteb*
4. A trap!

*Noteb*
5. Author's Choice

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/1956513-In-the-farmland-located-in-the-plains