*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wander into town.
  2. Where will the princess go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2007661-Wander-into-town
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #1840594
Princess Kyra journeys into the unknown world, getting caught in ticklish situations.
This choice: Wander into town.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wander into town.

    by: Zero
Despite being close neighbors with the town, she had only visited a few times in her life, and those were when she was accompanying her father for some important business. Never having the chance to actually explore the lower-class people properly, the princess wandered down the streets aimlessly with no clear sense of direction. In the night sky, there weren't many people outside, but orange warm lights were dimly lit from the windows of homes. Quite likely, a fireplace kept them warm with the soothing flames.

However, as someone who lived a sheltered life, Kyra lacked the street smarts. A lone attractive young girl sauntering in the night without no one else watching, she was practically asking for trouble.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Zero (UN: masuta at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Zero has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1840594-Princess-Kyras-Ticklish-Rape-Adventure/cid/2007661-Wander-into-town