*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG
by Zero
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #1841179
Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.

Travel between universes to tickle any girl you wish from any anime.

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
I have created an organization called TAG. The reason it's called TAG is that it stands for Tickle Anime Girls. It is an galactic organization where the sole purpose is to capture, immobilize, and tickle any anime girls we wish. We are not restricted by realities or universes due to our advanced technology to travel between them.

A universe is like a bubble that expands into the eleventh dimension. Our supreme technology has the ability to warp space and time. Space and time are so similar that they are known as: spacetime.


How it works: Spacetime is like a fabric; it can be bend, torn, and manipulated.

To open a portal, we use a fabulous amounts of energy. Our atom smasher, that's half a billion miles long, is constructed around the asteroid belt around our solar system.

To activate the star gate; we will fire twin beams of particles in opposite directions towards space stations. This will create enormously powerful magnetic fields. Magnetic and electric particles bend as they whip around the asteroid belt. The beams are bent into a elegant orbit around the sun. The two beams going around, making multiple passes, getting faster and faster until they finally collide.

The collision sparks an explosion of energy, so powerful, that it actually rips a tiny hole in the fabric of space. To stabilize it, we will inject negative matter, which also make the opening wider so it forms a wormhole.

The portal is calculated to the accurate location and point of time of the chosen universe. We send a small spacecraft into the portal to transport the passenger to his or her destination.


Please know that if there is a universe (anime) that is not currently in our database, you are welcome to add them for us. Infinite is not something that we can achieve.




IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 18+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1841179-Tickle-Anime-Girls-TAG