*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846924-Naruto-Ninja-Duelist
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Children's · #1846924
What would be like if Naruto somehow found himself in the Yugioh Universe?

What would be like if Naruto somehow found himself in the Yugioh Universe?

This is an interactive story. Each chapter tells part of the story and often ends with multiple choices. Make a choice and move to the next chapter in your story. When you reach a chapter that hasn't been written yet, don't be shy... make an addition!
The creator of this Interactive Story provides this information and guidance:
What would it be like if Naruto some how got sent to the Yugioh Universe. What happens if Naruto becames a duelist and strives to became one of the top duelists in the world.
For the second anime, Gx, and 5Ds:

The events written must but set at anime end but before the next series.

There are a few rules with the Naruto characters

Rules:

1. Naruto characters are the only ones to have OC decks.
2. Naruto's deck may have Synchro's or XYZ's but only if he is in the 5Ds and/or Zexal universe.
3. While Naruto is hard to defeat he is not unbeatable.
4. Naruto can not have key cards as other characters.
5. Kurama (the nine tails fox) is good and gives advise outside of duels.
6. No cross-pairings.
7. Other characters from the Naruto anime can be added.
8. No full Fox decks for Naruto. A few cards like this but no full decks for Naruto.

Other then that have fun.
IMPORTANT NOTICE and DISCLAIMER: The content in this story has been rated 13+. However, since this story is created by members, Writing.Com can not control the content within it. As with any item on Writing.Com, the content rating MAY or MAY NOT be accurate and the site makes no guarantees as to the accuracy. Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates will not be held responsible for the content within this interactive story. Posters accept all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content they've uploaded / submitted / posted on Writing.Com.
Please assume this story MAY contain graphic language, sexually explicit text, violence and/or any other displeasing topic you can or can't think up! To be certain you don't encounter textual content that may be offensive, you should leave this area and not continue on within this item.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/1846924-Naruto-Ninja-Duelist